Monday 29 April 2013

Nothing New...

God intentionally places amazing things in our way always but somehow we often whiz past them and don't notice...

Psalm 19 vs 1-4
The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they reveal knowledge.
They have no speech, they use no words;
no sound is heard from them.
Yet their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.

 I saw this on my way to Uni today (a route I take everyday) and I was momentarily blown away. How could I not notice this beauty and serenity 'tucked away' in plain sight??
 
 
 
How could I not notice this beauty and serenity 'tucked away' in plain sight??


I wish I could see things like this everyday,
I wish I could....
    ...visualise the extraordinary within the ordinary,
           ...hear where there is no sound,
                   ...feel without being touched
                                            I wish.

 


"And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence"

The Sound of Silence- Brooke Fraser




 
XOXO
Chido Dziva Chikwari

No comments:

Post a Comment