Wednesday 21 May 2014

Letting it be...

I've decided to let it be,
To let go of the reigns and
Let it be...

I'll go with the flow, 
I'll follow the crowd, 
I'll live a life in oblivion, 
I'll let it be... 

No rules,
No regulations, 
No stopping myself and 
No saying NO! 
I've decided to let it be...

The decision is to stop fighting, 
To squeeze my eyes shut to the walls long since erected,
To let go of my inhibitions and for a while, 
Just a little while, 
I'm going to let it be... 

xoxo
Chido Dziva Chikwari

This post was inspired by a mixed bag of feelings including the very eminent and apparent one FATIGUE! I like being in control, I like having a plan, I've often been described as up tight and believe things are meant to be a certain way. I struggle to have it any other way and most times I'll fight tooth and nail to get things in place BUT when I wrote this piece my body, mind and soul were just tired. Worn out, drained, complacent and lethargic. I was/still am tired and the plan is to go with the flow and see where it takes me.

Is it wrong to just let go sometimes? 

Keep Shining :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment