Thursday 19 October 2017

Dear Friend

I am writing to let you know that I am proud of you.
Despite all the unfair obstacles the universe has thrown at you, 
You have done so well. 
I want you to know this because I know that sometimes you doubt yourself.
I know that you are often uncertain of your progress.
I know you are always craving for more and want to do better. 
But, I want you to know that you have already done so well! 
I also want you to know that you are strong. 
I want you to remember that because I know that sometimes things can get difficult. 
I know that sometimes you feel tired and weak and want to give up. 
Don't do it! 
No challenge is too big and no obstacle too much. 
You can do it and you will make it. 
Take each day as it comes, 
And rest when you must darling, 
Rest. 
It will all be okay in the end. 

xoxo
Chido Dziva Chikwari 

Image Source: Mia Mashiri
@tinashe_mia
I started writing this with one person in mind, however, as I was writing so many more loves of my life came to mind. So I decided to share it here. If the message speaks to you please do take it for yourself (I did).

Keep Shining 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment