Monday 18 February 2013

Lord Help Me

Lord Help Me 


In a World where "everyone is doing it",
Lord help me to be in line with what Your Heart Desires.
Strengthen me to be strong in my convictions,
So I do not look left or right BUT
Press on towards the glory you have laid forth before me.
Lord Help Me....
To be sensitive enough to see that which is not on the surface, 
To listen when nothing is being said,
To guard my mouth and 
To act In LOVE always. 


Prayer By
Chido Dziva Chikwari

Okay well for the benefit of those that don't already know I am a Christian. I believe in God and that he sent his son Jesus to die on the cross for you and I. I got saved in 2007, May 27th to be exact, and ya this piece isn't really tied to anything but life in general I guess. I mean so much is going on in the world and you just want to do it right you know?? As a young adult and University student you are faced with so many scenarios and its great to have someone wiser to lead you ( a.k.a God/Jesus/Holy Spirit). Things like alcohol, sex and drugs are readily available and its easy to find yourself being the odd one out when you don't participate so ya... I don't know hey. 

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment