Saturday 23 March 2013

What makes YOU different?

So the question I found myself asking in the middle of the night (and it kept me awake for quite sometime) was, "What makes you different?".

And like most questions I ask myself I had no clue how to answer it. I figure there is the obvious stuff like how I look on the outside but image if our souls were striped naked and there among many others you had to pick out yours... What is it inside you that makes your heart beat faster, that stirs up your inner most being and kindles the flames of passion??... what are your hearts unique and specific desires?

I'm not talking about material things now, I'm talking about the things that matter... the things that stand when all else is taken away... the things that make you YOU! 

I believe that it is in those things that you find what truly makes you different. And I think only in seeking those things out and pursuing them will you find purpose, true happiness and your destiny....

Start searching for YOU. I am.


XOXO
Chido Dziva Chikwari

P.S. Acts 17:28 - For in him we live, and move, and have our being....

No comments:

Post a Comment